The Venetian Rally
We have selected the finest cuisine, hospitality, hotels and roads that Europe has to offer, for a truly memorable journey that will amaze, spoil, pamper and delight you. From the start, highlights include driving the Simplon Pass and relaxing on the Italian Lakes on the way to beautiful Venice.
The Venetian Rally is a seven day event that follows the tradition of fantastic driving, on incredible roads, with stunning scenery, fine dining, lavish hotels and spas.
Only thirty five cars are invited to join this amazing journey of a lifetime – and you can be one of them. Reserve your place now, all exotic, classic, or interesting cars are eligible to apply.
Aston Martin, Bentley, BMW, Bugatti, Ferrari, Gumpert, Jaguar, Koenigsegg, Lamborghini, Lotus, Morgan, McLaren, Mercedes, Noble, Pagani, Porsche, Rolls Royce, Saleen, SSC, TVR, Zenvo, any other interesting or classic car.
- Welcome drinks at all hotels upon arrival
- Reservations in all the hotels based upon either double or twin occupancy including breakfast
- Either buffet or seated dinner with wine at hotels in Champagne, Vonnas, Lake Maggiore, Lake Ieso.
- Gala Dinner in Venice
- European Map, plus a Sat Nav which will be programmed for the hotels
- 2 support vehicles along with 3 Event managers will accompany the trip
- Presentations, prizes and awards in Venice
- Decals for all cars
- Additional local agents in Italy
- RAC European Insurance Cover
- Return Eurotunnel fares
Most evenings we are encouraging gentlemen to wear jackets (all the hotels are 5*) although ties will not be mandatory. Ladies should bring smart dress wear. The final evening though, is black tie for the gentlemen and a chance for the ladies to wear something glamorous and gorgeous!
What if my car doesn’t have much storage?
We have two support vehicles going with the rally that can take your luggage to the next stop.
What about hotels near to the Goodwood start?
We have reserved a number of rooms at the Hilton Avisford Park for those guests who would like to stay near to the start. The cost of this is £TBA per room and is not included within the package price. You will be able to book directly with hotel via a group link for the preferential rates.