The Riviera Rally
The Riviera Rally is a six day event of fantastic driving, on incredible roads, with stunning scenery, fine dining, lavish hotels and spas. All recorded for you by our professional event photographer.
Only thirty five cars are invited to join this amazing journey of a lifetime – and you can be one of them. Reserve your place now, all exotic, classic, or interesting cars are eligible to apply.
Aston Martin, Bentley, BMW, Bugatti, Ferrari, Gumpert, Jaguar, Koenigsegg, Lamborghini, Lotus, Morgan, McLaren, Mercedes, Noble, Pagani, Porsche, Rolls Royce, Saleen, SSC, TVR, Zenvo, any other interesting or classic car.
- Professional photographer will be will us throughout the trip
- Full European breakdown cover
- Return Eurotunnel fares
- All hotels based upon either double or twin occupancy inc. breakfast
- Welcome drinks at all hotels upon arrival
- Either buffet or seated dinner with selected wines, beers and champagnes at hotels in Champagne, Black Forest, Davos and Bormio
- Gala Dinner in Monte Carlo Café de Paris
- European Map, plus a Sat Nav which will be programmed for the hotels
- 2 support vehicles along with 4 Event managers will accompany the trip
- Presentations, prizes and awards in Monaco
- Team shirts and decals for all cars
- Additional local agents in Davos, Bormio, Rapallo and Monte Carlo
- Secure parking for vehicles
Most evenings we are encouraging gentlemen to wear jackets (all the hotels are 5*) although ties will not be mandatory. Ladies should bring smart dress wear. The final evening though, is black tie for the gentlemen and a chance for the ladies to wear something glamorous and gorgeous!
What if my car doesn’t have much storage?
We have two support vehicles going with the rally that can take your luggage to the next stop.
What if I would like to stay in Monaco for a few extra days?
We can arrange for you to stay at the Monte Carlo Bay hotel (subject to availability)
What time is the return Eurotunnel?
You tell us when you would like to cross and we can make the booking for you. Normally this would be at approx. 5.00pm on Sunday 13th September. Flexiplus fares can also be arranged at a supplement of £300.00
What if I want my car transported back to the UK from Monaco?
Yes we will put you in touch with a vehicle logistics company that make weekly collections from Monaco. You will liaise directly with them to arrange the date and time of collection and delivery.
What about partners friends or family who will not be travelling in the car but would like to join us in Monaco, is that possible?
Certainly, we can ensure that extra rooms are booked at the Monte Carlo Bay hotel if requested.
What about hotels near to the Goodwood start?
We have reserved a number of rooms at the Goodwood Hotel for those guests who would like to stay near to the start. The cost of this is £160.00 per room and is not included within the package price. We will book these for you, but your bill should be settled directly with the hotel.