We have selected the finest cuisine, hotels and roads that Europe has to offer, for a truly memorable journey that will amaze, spoil, pamper and delight you. Starting from the iconic Goodwood Circuit, highlights include driving the famous Route 500 Hochstrasse in Germany and the stunning Hahntennjoch Pass in the Austrian Tyrol.
The Bohemian Rally is a seven day event of fantastic driving, on incredible roads, with stunning scenery, fine dining, lavish hotels and spas in great company ending in delightful Prague.
Flagged off on circuit at the legendary Goodwood circuit. Your first night is at the beautiful Hotel Briqueterie, Epernay. Your first culinary delight of the trip awaits you in the Orangery at the Champagne house of Moet and Chandon.
Through the scenic Black Forest to the delightful 5* Hotel Traube in Tonbach.
Past the north side of Lake Konstanz into the Austrian Tyrol by the Hahntennjoch Pass and finally at the fabulous InterAlpen Hotel for dinner.
Staying for two nights at the InterAlpen gives you a chance to experience the wonderful facilities of this magnificent hotel.
Through pretty Austrian villages towards Innsbruck en-route to tonight’s stop in Salzburg at the elegant and stylish Schloss Fuschl.
We head north east to the Bohemian city of Prague to the 5* Carlo IV hotel to avoid Prague’s pretty but bumpy cobbled streets, yet only a 5 minute walk to the old town.
The final day is still in Prague as there is so much to explore. The Imperial Hall at the Lobkowicz Palace will be the venue for a spectacular final night’s gala dinner and entertainment.
The end of this memorable journey. All that remains is to bid new friends a fond farewell over breakfast. You may also choose to stay on a few days more in Prague, or take a leisurely drive home through Germany and Belgium back to Calais. We are happy to help you with further arrangements whatever you choose to do. We can also arrange transport for your car to the UK if you wish to fly back.
Bohemian Rally 2019 - Website
The Healey Boys wish to thank you all for such a well organised and fantastic experience. From day 1 to 6 it just got better and better and what a finale in Monte Carlo. The spirit and camaraderie of all that took part was superb and everyone contributed to the rally on an off the road.James Lloyd
Many thanks again for an excellent and really well organised trip, we had a ball.Brian Williamson
- Full European breakdown cover
- Return Eurotunnel fares, Flexi Plus on the return journey
- All hotels based upon either double or twin occupancy Inc. breakfast
- Welcome drinks at all hotels upon arrival
- Either buffet or seated dinner with selected wines, beers and champagnes at hotels in Champagne, Black Forest, Telfs and Salzburg
- Gala Dinner in the Imperial Hall at the Lobkowicz Palace, Prague
- European Map, plus a Sat Nav which will be programmed for the hotels
- 2 support vehicles along with event managers will accompany the trip
- Presentations, prizes and awards in Prague
- Team shirts and decals for all cars
- Additional local agents in Telfs, Salzburg and Prague
- Secure parking for vehicles