The Ardennes Rally
Coming again soon
Starting with a dinner in the National Motor Museum at Beaulieu the drive will take us through Belgium to Spa Francorchamps for an afternoon of unlimited speed on the circuit.
Our stop for the night is the Grand Hotel Casselbergh in the centre of the city. Our support team will be there waiting to welcome you with a Flemish Beer and a group dinner in the evening.
- Full European breakdown cover
- Return Eurotunnel fares – Flexi Plus ticket on the return journey
- All hotels based upon either double or twin occupancy inc. breakfast
- Seated dinner with selected wines, beers and champagnes at the National
Motor Museum, Hotel Dukes Palace and the Hotel de la Source in Spa
- Sat Nav which will be programmed for the hotels
- 2 support vehicles along with event managers will accompany the trip
- Decals for all cars
- Secure parking for vehicles
What…is the Dress Code? The rally will be a mostly casual affair. The evening at the National Motor Muesum is smart casual and the same in Spa. The Hotel Duke’s Palace is 5* so ladies may wish to bring smart dress wear.
…about insurance for the track at Spa? Your normal road insurance may not cover you for the track so you should speak to your broker. At the track you will be asked to sign a waiver document before you drive the circuit.
…if my car doesn’t have much storage? We have two support vehicles going with the rally that can assist.
…time is the return Eurotunnel? Flexiplus tickets have been arranged for the return journey so there is no need to worry about getting to the tunnel for a specific train.
…if I want to stay an extra night at Rhinefield House? We can certainly speak to the hotel and help you book an extra night, subject to availability.